Why Use Custom Kitchen Cabinetry?
Not all pantries are created equal. Some occupy large rooms, while others are little more than a converted broom closet. That’s why mass-produced kitchen cabinets and other organization systems don’t work for pantries. You need something that’s made to fit your space, keeping your unique needs in mind.
For instance, if you have a family member with an allergy, it’s important to keep their items away from the others so they don’t become contaminated. Chicago Closets offers custom pantry designs that keep those needs in mind while organizing all your food.
Other benefits to buying custom pantry closet organizers from us include:
- An initial meeting where we look at your space and show you virtual design ideas with our 3-D programming software.
- Use of top-quality materials — up to one inch thick — that will stand up to the rigors of kids grabbing items off your shelves.
- Drawers and bins that allow you to see at a glance what you have available, allowing you to make accurate shopping lists.
Save Yourself Time and Money by Getting a Pantry Closet Organizer
Think about your weekly grocery trip for a moment. How many times have you gone to the store without an accurate grocery list because you weren’t sure what items needed to be replaced? That problem will become a thing of the past when you get custom pantry cabinets, drawers and shelving from Chicago Closets.
Our sleek setup will allow you to peruse your grocery supplies with ease. You can determine when you’re out of granola bars with a quick peek in your closet instead of opening a bunch of drawers.
Shopping is not the only thing that will get easier. You can also save money when you embrace the glamor and functionality of a new pantry. Seeing what you have available to eat encourages you to make better nutritional decisions and eat in more frequently. For example:
- You won’t be tempted to order out for pizza when you glance into the pantry and see that full box of spaghetti.
- You won’t need to run to the store to purchase treats for a school event when you know you have brownie mix in the pantry.
- You won’t be tempted to hit the coffee shop on the way to work each morning for a sugary latte when you remember all the home-brewed joe you have sitting in the pantry.
Plus, you save the time you would have spent running to the store or restaurant. Everyone is busy these days. It’s worth your while to invest in solutions to make your life easier, and that includes a pantry to organize your food and help you embrace a healthier eating lifestyle.
Custom Pantry Designs for Any Size Home
Do you live in a large condo in Chicago? A small loft in Milwaukee? Or perhaps a contemporary home in the suburbs? No matter the size of your home, we can design a customized pantry to meet your space requirements. We have compact designs for smaller kitchens. We can’t wait to show you how much room you can find for your pantry when experienced professionals like the ones at Chicago Closets are in charge of the remodel plans.
If your home is larger, we can also show you options for walk-in pantries. Imagine being able to store your staples, cleaning products and extra appliances in a room you can close off from the hustle and bustle of the kitchen. You can keep children and pets away from the snacks while also decluttering your kitchen counters.
And speaking of decluttering, having too many things on your counters can make your kitchen feel smaller than it actually is. Adding a pantry gives you a place to put the things that tend to pile up around the room. Some families even choose to add bins for papers to their pantry — this way, kids can unload their important school papers at the end of the day. Whatever will make your life easier, we’ll deliver with your new custom pantry storage in your home.